inkl. MwSt. ggf. zzgl. BPM Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 5 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: ST.4120SDM
RACELINE CARBON BOOM 200-250/220-270 - SDM
The Streamlined Race-Line Carbon boom is the stiffest race boom on the market. 100% pre-preg carbon combined with the legendary Streamlined boom head and Harken ball-bearing pulleys.
The Streamlined Race-Line Carbon boom is the stiffest race boom on the market. 100% pre-preg carbon combined with the legendary Streamlined boom head and Harken ball-bearing pulleys. These hand crafted carbon booms deliver incredible stiffness and strength in a monocoque frame. New Race-Line series model has reduced diameter grip where you grip the boom. It has 50 cm adjustable range. The “new school” subtle boom body shape is specific to work well with freerace and race sail designs. It has straighter boom arm in forward shape to minimizes grip fatigue. The boom front end features unique Dyneema alloy head design that’s cast Alloy to provide the most direct and stiffest connection to your mast. New rope adjustment makes connections quick and precise. The Rear boom end is “Light Tail” is almost weightless, while providing incredible stiffness. It features a 4-1 outhaul pulley system with dyneema line – for effortless outhaul and adjustable outhaul kit compatibility.
> Available with SDM specific boom heads.
Two length models
200 cm to 250 cm
220 cm to 270 cm
- Small Diameter – 29.5 grip area.
- Ultra strong, super light, 98% pre-preg carbon fiber construction
- The “new school” boom curve.
- Ultra strong, super light, 98% pre-preg carbon fiber construction.
- Dyneema MAG SDM boom head – strong, stiff, super light, now it’s quick and easy to rig.
- Light Tail – precision design, smooth sliding, 50 cm adjustment range.
- 3 Perfect ball bearing pulley block outhaul.
- Permanent length setting numbers.
- Harness line setting dots.
- 2 pin clips = EZ-adjust, length setting clips.
- Dyneema outhaul.
- Thin Duro-grip boom grip material.
- Weight (200 / 250) : 2775 grams
- Weight (220 / 270) : 3175 grams
Choose from SDM or RDM front ends. If you want a front end that works on both mast diametres, choose SDM & use a shim on your RDM masts.